Takemichi completely changes his previous stance to deal with everything by himself and now resolves to ask for others’ help and get enough people involved so they can all save Mikey. It is Hina’s words that pull the trigger to him finally coming to terms with this decision.
It was also a really emotional moment to see Takemichi approaching Chifuyu and now they’re back to being partners! To find out what’s next in Tokyo Revengers Chapter 237, head down below.
Table of Contents
About Tokyo Revengers
Takemichi Hanagaki’s life is extremely unsatisfying and things get even worse when he learns that his ex-girlfriend from middle school, Hinata Tachibana has been killed by the Tokyo Manji Gang. The next day, wondering where it all went wrong, he’s at the station platform and when he ends up being pushed over onto the tracks, he thinks he’s going to die.
But when he opens his eyes, he finds that he’s travelled back 12 years in the past. Now that he’s back reliving his old life, Takemichi resolves to join the Tokyo Manji Gang to alter the future and save Hinata.
Recap of Tokyo Revengers Chapter 236
- Takemichi and Hina watch fireworks go off and reminisce about the first time they watched fireworks at Hina’s house.
- Takemichi suddenly confesses that he has worked hard all this time to fulfill his objective to protect Hina. But along the way, he ended up meeting many allies and making close bonds with them that his hands became full.
- So, gradually, Hina wasn’t the only person he wanted to save anymore. He further says that Mikey saved everyone he wanted to save. That makes it so much harder to accept that Mikey is the only one who still remains in the dark.
- He recalls that moment when Hina told him that he’s not Draken nor Mikey. He is Takemichi. With that said, he completely changes his previous stance to handle things alone.
- Now, he vows to do things the way he’s always done. He’ll rely on others’ help and get them involved. That way, he can create a team of his own and they can all collectively work to get Mikey back on their side.
- After a month, he’s fully recovered. The first thing he does is approach Chifuyu because Takemichi knows that Chifuyu is one essential member he really needs to recruit.
- He tells Chifuyu about his plan to start a team that can defeat Kantou Manji Gang. Takemichi suddenly deflates at a hint of Chifuyu possibly rejecting his invite, but to his elated surprise, Chifuyu agrees and smiles as he says he’s been waiting for Takemichi to ask him.
- Takemichi gets emotional over that. But Chifuyu says he’ll join on one condition- that the gang will be called ‘Thousand Winters’, which is the meaning of Chifuyu’s name.
What Can Happen in Tokyo Revengers Chapter 237?
The spoilers of the upcoming chapter might come out sometime on either January 8 or 9. And the raw scans might be out on Jan 9. In the meantime, we can make some speculations on the next chapter’s content.
- Fans’ theory of Takemichi creating his own gang is now reality. We notice Senju, Kakucho, and Koko along with the rest of Toman in the middle panel of the third page of Chapter 236. So, after Chifuyu, they’re probably the next ones who will join their new team.
- Also, we wonder what will be the cost of saving Mikey. Because already, the happy futures seem to be disappearing, one being the future where Chifuyu picks up Kazutora from prison and they own a pet shop together.
- There’s a chance we might also get to see how Senju is doing after disbanding Brahman in the next chapter.
Release Date of Tokyo Revengers Chapter 237
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 237 is scheduled to release on Tuesday, January 11, 2022.
Where to Read?
You can read the upcoming chapter and the rest of the series on the Kodansha website or the Mangamo app.