Solo Leveling has plenty of explaining to do as we see Jin-Woo disappearing without any good reason. We also see new rivalries flare up as the Shadow Monarch will face new enemies with a taste for vengeance. Solo Leveling Chapter 168 sounds very promising and we can’t wait to read it as soon as possible!
Fortunately, they haven’t announced any delays yet and that’s why fans can expect to read it within a few days. If you’re interested, read on further to know more about Solo Leveling Chapter 168.
Table of Contents
Solo Leveling Chapter 168 Release Date
The upcoming chapter will be getting released on the 22nd of September 2021. However, in Korea, it’ll be released on September 23. The release timings differ for different regions.
Solo Leveling Chapter 167 Recap
Here’s a brief overview of what happened in the previous chapter:
- Many terrifying monsters land down on Earth, much to the horror of the onlookers and international hunters.
- However, our Shadow Monarch looks at it with no fear as he makes a highly unanticipated exit from the field. He and the monsters disappear and everyone is left wondering what happened.
- With the powers he got as the Shadow Monarch, he can turn all the monsters into part of his army. He can also command them and take them to places where he can give them training where no one will be harmed.
- Meanwhile, the public is left contemplating as to why he disappeared abruptly.
- Towards the end, we see the King of Dragons planning how to get back at the Shadow Monarch.
Solo Leveling Chapter 168 Spoilers
There are currently no spoilers yet. However, it’s very likely that the Shadow Monarch will start facing the heat from the King of Dragons’ plans. However, it’s also possible that the next chapter will give us a much-needed break from all the action.
Where To Read Solo Leveling