Solo Leveling Chapter 164 covered many crucial aspects of the plot and advanced the plot to such an extent that fans are hyped to read the new chapter soon. Jin-Woo did a lot of miraculous things in the previous chapter like returning to the battlefield without much harm.
We know that many fans are excited to read the new chapter as soon as possible. That’s why we’ve researched meticulously to bring you the latest news updates about Solo Leveling Chapter 165.
Table of Contents
Solo Leveling Chapter 165 Release Date
The latest chapter will be getting released on the 1st of September 2021. The release timings differ widely based on what region you are from, which determines your time zone. Delays haven’t been announced.
- Eastern Time: 12-2 PM EDT
- Pacific Time: 9-11 AM PDT
- Central Time: 11-1 PM CDT
- British Time: 4-6 PM BST
Solo Leveling Chapter 164 Recap
Here’s everything that happened in Solo Leveling Chapter 164:
- Jin-Woo has returned and thus, the system has exponentially increased the fighting prowess of the shadow soldiers.
- He makes the crucial decision to delete the entire system, after which he returns to the battle.
- The surroundings start to shed off their dimness and become brighter, due to which the Frost Monarch ponders over the source of this light.
- The Monarch labels Sung Il-Hwan a traitor and tells him that there shall be catastrophic consequences because of him shielding the body.
- Sung Il-Hwan protects Jin-Woo from the Frost Monarch’s attack. Then, Frost gets angry and attacks Sung Il-Hwan with pure rage but is defeated easily.
- Later, Sung Il-Hwan approaches the Beast Monarch and stabs him in the jaw. This enrages the beast who tries to attack but stops because he senses an unusual aura around him.
- The Beast Monarch is hurled into a massive building with a mere single punch.
- Later, the battle stops for some time as we hear that the Shadow Monarch is coming, due to which the Beast Monarch runs away.
Solo Leveling Chapter 165 Spoilers
The raw scans of Solo Leveling Chapter 165 will be released on August 31, 2021. We’ll see the Frost Monarch and Shadow Monarch fighting intensely. The former should’ve run away like the Beast Monarch as he has no chance of winning.