Scarlett Johansson daughter: A lot of people are probably unaware that the Black Widow actor has a child. Johansson has been married three times and has one daughter named Rose Dorothy Dauriac.
Johansson and Rose’s father, Romain Duriac tied the knot in October 2014. This was Johansson’s second marriage after being previously tied to actor Ryan Reynolds.
The couple was also business partners besides sharing Rose. The duo co-founded a gourmet popcorn shop named Yummy Pop in Paris. However, their partnership eventually fell apart.
After three years of marriage, Johansson filed for divorce in March 2017. She said that their marriage was “irretrievably broken”. The actor has been shielding her daughter from the media since then.
But after custody battles between the couple over their daughter got serious, they caught the attention of media outlets. However, the Black Widow actor has made it known that she wants Rose to have the most normal childhood possible.
Who Is Rose Dorothy Dauriac?
- Rose Dorothy Dauriac is the daughter of Scarlett Johansson and French journalist turned advertiser Romain Dauriac.
- Rose Dorothy was born on 30 August 2014 in New York City. After the divorce, both parents share joint custody of Rose.
- Rose thinks that her mom is actually a superhero in real life! “If you ask her what I do for a living, she says, Mommy’s a superhero,” Johansson once mentioned.
- Johansson said that raising a child with someone she is no longer with is hard but they work as a team. She said that they put Rose first instead of their personal feelings.
- Johansson has revealed that Rose loves fairy tales. “My daughter loves fairytale things,” she said in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres.
- In 2019, a source also revealed to some media outlets that Colin loves to play with Rose and she is “obsessed” with him too.