Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about Rent-A-Girlfriend Season 2 Episode 3.
Table of Contents
Based on Reiji Miyajima’s Japanese manga series of the same name, this series is a romantic comedy anime that centers on 20 year old college student Kazuya Kinoshita, who rents Chizuru Mizuhara as his girlfriend from a dating app after he’s dumped by Mami Nanami. Though he gives her a low rating after their first date, their fake relationship gets complicated after Chizuru meets Kazuya’s grandmother. Not only do they have to continue dating to keep up appearances with his family and friends, things spiral out of control when both of them learn that they go to the same college and even live next door.
Recap of Rent-A-Girlfriend Season 2 Episode 2
- Now that spring break is over, Kazuya returns to college. The students have started planning their future, but Kazuya has not thought seriously about his career yet. So he doesn’t say much about it to his friends.
- Later that day, he asks his manager how to date a girl out of his league. Kazuya adds that since he’s married to a flight attendant, he may have some advice for him.
- His manager replies that if he has fallen in love, then he must be ready for a battle and be passionate about it.
- Kazuya goes on a date with Chizuru after work at a cafe. When Kazuya is about to pay, Chizuru says it won’t be fair for him to hire her every week as a rental girlfriend. She’s guilty that Kazuya is spending so much money on her.
- She thinks it might be unhealthy for both of them and unfair to her other loyal customers. Chizuru also reminds Kazuya of Mami, who has told them to stop seeing each other.
- She doesn’t want to hurt Ruka too by continuing to meet like this. But Chizuru doesn’t know that Kazuya has already asked for her permission.
- Ruka doesn’t take it well initially but when Kazuya says that he’s doing it to support Chizuru’s dreams financially, she accepts on the condition that he will take her to Chizuru’s next play so that everyone knows that they are officially dating.
- When they’re about to head home and Kazuya is starting to be convinced that they’re not heading toward a romantic relationship anytime soon, Chizuru suddenly invites him to go play indoor baseball with her.
- But she clarifies that it isn’t a date. She reveals that she often plays baseball there as it helps her relieve stress.
- But since she usually does not have any company, it gets lonely sometimes. Though she does not say it, it’s obvious she’s glad to have Kazuya with him. After this, Chizuru takes Kazuya to the hospital and reveals that she wants him to meet her grandmother again.
Rent-A-Girlfriend Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date
Rent-A-Girlfriend Season 2 Episode 3 is set to be released on Saturday, July 16, 2022.
Rent-A-Girlfriend Season 2 Episode 3 Spoilers
The title of the upcoming Episode 3 is “The Return of the Girlfriend”. Things were finally developing between Chizuru and Kazuya in the previous episode.
But it seems like Episode 3 will spell some trouble as a third party, Mami interrupts the pair’s blooming romance. Though we’re not sure of the exact details now, it’s apparent a lot of chaos is going to unfold from the title of Episode 3 itself.