Albedo is taking the necessary steps to achieve her plan to invade the Re-Estize Kingdom. We also get a peek at the present state of the Re-Estize Kingdom. Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about Overlord Season 4 Episode 3.
Table of Contents
Overlord is an anime adaptation based on the light novel series written by Kugane Maruyama and illustrated by so-bin. The story revolves around an office worker in a dystopian world who, upon logging into a video game for the last time, finds that he, along with his entire guild, has been transported to a different reality.
Recap of Overlord Season 4 Episode 2
- Episode 2 starts with Ainz thinking about Albedo and Demiurge’s plans to invade the world. Ainz wants everyone to have the same status as residents of his kingdom and Nazarick.
- But since the floor guardians do not think well of humans, it would be a terrible idea. Ainz then decides to tackle this issue alone so that he can achieve his own personal goal.
- Meanwhile, we see that Princess Renner has established an orphanage in the Re-Estize Kingdom for war victim children. Her personal knights- Tina, Climb and Evileye, accompany her.
- On the way home, they discuss the adventurer Momon, who has helped Ainz in the Nation of Darkness.
- Their issue is that they wish to declare war on the country but they only have Momon as a worthy candidate who can fight Ainz head to head. But the catch is that Momon serves Ainz, which leaves only the option to maintain diplomatic relations.
- There’s also a conversation between Princess Renner and her brother, Prince Zanac, where she tells him about the diplomats of the Nation of Darkness. He then orders his soldiers to give a warm welcome to the diplomats.
- Albedo is the one in charge of the diplomats of the Nation of Darkness. She is greeted by the Prince and even welcomed to a grand ball attended by nobles.
- Here, a low-class nobleman, Philip Dayton L’Eyre Montserrat is interested in Albedo. He invites Albedo to his very own ball at the grand ball.
- It seems Philip has an agenda of his own as he seeks to take advantage of Albedo and the Nation of Darkness. But what he doesn’t know is that he is a mere puppet Albedo and Hilma are using to collect resources.
- Albedo is disgusted with Philip after he makes very lustful advances on her the night of his ball. Though she’s absolutely revolted by him, she resists her urge to kill him.
- In the post-credits scene, we see Princess Renner talking with Albedo. It seems she’s negotiating something with Albedo as she wishes to leave her country and her citizens.
Overlord Season 4 Episode 3 Release Date
Overlord Season 4 Episode 3 is set to be released on Tuesday, July 19, 2022.
Overlord Season 4 Episode 3 Spoilers
According to online discussions on fan forums, Episode 3 will be adapting Volume 14.
Episode 2 is based on Volume 10 because in the light novels, Volume 10 sets things up with Albedo’s visit. After this point, there’s a huge shift and the focus digresses for a while to a total of three different arcs- which was executed very well in the light novels, but it would be too confusing and time consuming in the anime format and trying to fit everything in would just make it rushed.
From the look of the preview of Episode 3, we can expect to see plenty of Ainz and Jircniv interactions.
Where to Watch Overlord Season 4 Online?
You can watch the series on Crunchyroll.