It gives enough chills to realize that it’s been 38 years since the first Star Wars movie was released in cinemas. There has been six stories depiction of the galaxy far, far away since then, which have helped create a global phenomenon unprecedented in the history of Hollywood. Perhaps the Star Wars’ popularity is so down to the way that it convincingly transports you to other worlds filled with heroes and villains.
With episode 7 set to become just as popular, it would be nice for fans to take a look at how time has changed our favorite Star Wars actors.
Table of Contents
1. Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker), 1980 and 2015
2. Harrison Ford (Han Solo), 1980 and 2015
3. Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia Organa), 1977 and 2015
4. Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), 1977 and 2015
5. Anthony Daniels (С-3РO), 1977 and 2015
6. Kenny Baker (R2-D2), 1977 and 2015
7. David Prowse (Darth Vader), 1977 and 2015
8. Hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker), 2005 and 2015
9. Natalie Portman (Padmé Amidala), 2003 and 2015
10. Ewan McGregor (Young Obi-Wan Kenobi), 2005 and 2015
11. Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian), 1980 and 2014
12. Ian McDiarmid (Palpatine), 2005 and 2014
For more such content, visit us at The News Fetcher.