Here is everything you need to know about One Piece Chapter 1067.
Table of Contents
About: One Piece
One Piece is an ongoing manga series that is both composed and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda.
One Piece Chapter 1066: A Quick Recap
Chapter 1066 of One Piece is titled, ‘The Will of Ohara.’
The previous chapter revealed Vegapunk’s past and present real-life looks. Furthermore, it shed light on multiple subjects including Buster Call’s aftermath at Ohara as well as a theory relating to the Void Century’s Ancient Kingdom.
Besides that, Shaka disclosed an archeological theory about Egghead Island to the men of Sanji. In addition, he said that the place is believed to be of the past. Hence, this theory suggested that a futuristic city might have existed during the Void Century.
One Piece Chapter 1067: What To Expect?
According to the preview, Dr. Vegapunk is suspected to reveal new information about the legendary treasure One Piece. Moreover, Vegapunk or Shaka might also unveil secrets of the Ancient Kingdom and Devil Fruits.
One Piece Chapter 1067: Release Date
The upcoming chapter of the franchise is scheduled to drop on 21st November. Additionally, it will be released around midnight in the Japanese time zone.
Moreover, it will release globally on the following dates and times:
- Pacific Daylight Time: 8:00 am (November 20th)
- Central Daylight Time: 10:00 am (November 20th)
- Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 am (November 20th)
- British Summer Time: 4:00 am (November 20th)
- Central European Summer Time: 5:00 am (November 20th)
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 am (November 20th)
- Philippine Time: 11:00 am (November 21st)
- Australian Central Daylight Time: 12:30 am (November 21st)
One Piece Chapter 1067: Where And How To Read?
You can read the previous and upcoming chapters of One Piece either free or with a subscription on platforms such as Viz Media, the Manga Plus site, and the application of Shueisha’s Shonen Jump plus.