Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about My Isekai Life Episode 4.
Table of Contents
About My Isekai Life
My Isekai Life, in short, is a Japanese light novel series written by Shinkoshoto and illustrated by Huuka Kazabana. There’s also a manga adaptation.
The story centers around an overworked corporate employee, Yuji Sano who stumbles upon a message on his computer summoning him to another world.
He accidentally accepts the invitation and upon arriving in this fantasy world, he befriends slimes who help him gain so much magical knowledge that he quickly gains a second character class. The series then follows all of Yuji’s many adventures now that he’s the most powerful sage in this new realm.
Recap of My Isekai Life Episode 3
- On their question, Yuji, Tina, and Lisa are currently at Delight Gorge, a place where wind travels abnormally. During their travel, the slimes and Proud Wolf are patrolling the area.
- Tina starts getting suspicious that they haven’t encountered any monsters. Yuji tells her the slimes took care of the surrounding monsters. Tina and Lisa are impressed by how dependable Yuji is and also praise the slimes for being powerful.
- They’re searching for the Earth Dragon to investigate it. Eventually, the Earth Dragon emerges from underground. Tina and Lisa hide behind some boulders, but Yuji is determined to defeat the creature.
- He starts off with weaker spells and also uses Delight Gorge’s abnormal winds to his advantage in the fight. Eventually, he incinerates the Earth Dragon.
- As they commence traveling again, the group notices the sky get dark and change color. Back at the guild, Branch Manager Rayard and Priest Steyl notice the sky too .
- The priest takes out a book of myths and explains the prophecy. Because of the slimes, Yuji gets a preview of what the Blue Dragon looks like.
- The party then returns to the guild. The guild’s receptionist is surprised to hear they defeated the Earth Dragon and caught a high-profile bandit. Rayard brings Yuji to the meeting involving the Blue Dragon.
- Yuji shows them the dragon’s image, and Steyl checks with his book. Rayard and Steyl also mention something about a divine ritual done in the Capital. Apparently, along with the Blue Dragon’s emergence, there should be a divine spirit whose powers are similar to a god.
- Rayard suggests battle preparations since they will have to fight a Mythical Class enemy who has the power to destroy the world.
My Isekai Life Episode 4 Release Date
My Isekai Life Episode 4 is set to be released on Monday, July 18, 2022.
My Isekai Life Episode 4 Spoilers
In My Isekai Life Episode 4, we speculate that Yuji and team will have to face the Blue Dragon next.
Where to Watch My Isekai Life Online?
You can watch the series on the anime focused streaming platform, HIDIVE. Most international viewers in English speaking regions outside of Asia will be able to access the series on HIDIVE. The series will unfortunately not be available on Crunchyroll.