Which All Places Did Lady Loki Send The Reset Charges?
Lady Loki reset charges: Loki episode 2 introduces Lady Loki into the cinematic universe. The episode ends with her successfully creating the Multiverse of Madness and paves the way for Doctor Strange 2.
The new MCU had already implemented the concept of time travel back in Avengers: Endgame. However, the Loki series has embraced it in a more elaborate manner to show how time works in the MCU.
Setting up the chaotic Multiverse of Madness ahead of Doctor Strange 2, the Time Variance Authority (TVA) is introduced. Lady Loki created a number of new connections in the timeline. While TVA thought that she had only set about six reset charges, they assumed wrong.
Therefore, when TVA responded to her attack on the Sacred Timeline, most of it could not be reset. The majority of Lady Loki’s reset charges are targeted on Earth.
This week's episode was insane! #Loki #LokiWednesdays Lady Loki pic.twitter.com/NGzsYGjiFQ
— Prabhakar (@itz_Prabhaa) June 16, 2021
Locations Where Lady Loki Reset Charges
The majority of Lady Loki’s reset charges are targeted on Earth, particularly focused on the twentieth century. Apart from this, she also targets a number of extraterrestrial locations. Check all these places out.
- 51 AD Hala, which is the Kree capital world. She also targets Xandar in 1001. Both these attacks could affect the history of the whole galactic civilization.
- Ego in 1302. This means that the Ego planet would be destroyed many centuries before travelling to earth and siring the Star-Lord.
- Thirdly, Niflheim in 1606. According to theories, this would have killed Hela, who was imprisoned there by Odin. Therefore, this could have led to a major change in the timeline as Ragnarok would have not happened.
- Sakaar in 1984. This would have potentially killed the Grandmaster.
- Most importantly, Lady Loki reset charges and targets Asgard in 2001. The attack on Asgard would create a timeline in which even Loki himself would be destroyed along with the Asgardians.
- Lastly, Vormir in 2301. This suggests the future and the importance of what Nebula previously called “the center of Celestial existence”.
But is the female Loki really bad? Read more on her suspicious character here.