Chapter 189 was quite the ride as the intense battle between Hakari and Kashimo kept fluctuating in each other’s favor. We are super excited to know what happens next because this is turning out to be a really unpredictable fight! Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190.
Table of Contents
About Jujutsu Kaisen
Gege Akutami is the author and illustrator of the Japanese manga series Jujutsu Kaisen. Yuji Itadori, a high school student, joins a hidden group of Jujutsu Sorcerers to slay a strong Curse named Ryomen Sukuna, of whom Yuji becomes the host.
Recap of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 189
- This chapter covers the ongoing fight between Hakari and Kashimo. Hakari gets badly injured initially. Despite this, he attempts to cast Domain Expansion, but all he gets is faster spins.
- Kashimo thinks that Hakari will draw faster but the chances of a jackpot are only 1/239. He goads Hakari to give up the fight.
- Hakari manages to hit one more jackpot because of hidden probability proving that he has amazing luck.
- As soon as Hakari hits the jackpot, his wounds start healing and he’s once again ready to fight. He then decides to shift the barrier coordinates and takes the battle into the sea.
- Kashimo thinks Hakari is playing a dirty move. As his cursed energy is electricity, once it is discharged into water, it won’t cease until it is completely depleted.
- Hakari’s intention is to block Kashimo from using his cursed energy. He then launches a deadly attack. Kashimo has no option but to take the blows.
- Kashimo is worried because he can’t withstand Hakari’s attacks without his cursed energy. Moreover, his cursed energy is draining fast and so, he decides to suppress it.
- Hakari’s plan is going as he suspected because the cursed energy is leaking into the water. But then, Kashimo hits back Hakari with an unexpected counter attack.
- What happened is that when Kashimo decided to supressed his leaking cursed energy, he had also used electrolysis on the seawater to generate chlorine gas. His intention is to use chlorine as a chemical weapon to poison Hakari who uses reverse cursed technique.
- Hakari can’t detoxify fast enough and Kashimo notes that Hakari is killable again. But, Hakari surprises him and hits him with a punch as he has managed to remove the toxin.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 Release Date
The release of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 is delayed as the manga is on a one week hiatus. The upcoming chapter is set to be released on Sunday, July 10th, 2022.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 Spoilers
The official raw scans for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 have not been released. The raw scans usually arrive one or two days before the official release date. You can check back in here to see any updates on this!
From our end, we speculate that Hakari will manage to come out relatively unscathed. Though the chapter ended on a sort of cliffhanger as the battle continues, we saw how Hakari swiftly countered even an underwater poison attack. Hakari has just that perfect balance of brawns and brain to pull him out of this fix. But we can’t leave out Kashimo from the equation too as fans hope both of them come out of this fierce battle alive.