The fight against Dhruv and Kurourishi was just the beginning as we now approach the climax of the Culling Arc! Things are getting intense as we get to see a three-way fight between Yuta, Takako, and Uro. Read on to find out more about the upcoming chapter, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 177.
Table of Contents
About the anime
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. The story follows Yuji Itadori, a high school student, as he joins a secret organization of Jujutsu Sorcerers in order to kill a powerful Curse named Ryomen Sukuna, of whom Yuji becomes the host.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 177 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 177 is set to release on Sunday, 6th March 2022. Depending on the region of the reader, you can expect it to release according to the following timezones:
- Japan – 1:00 AM
- India – 9:30 PM
- USA/Canada – 10:00 AM
- UK – 4:00 PM
- CES (Europe) – 5:00 PM
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 176 Recap
Here’s what happened in the previous chapter, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 176:
- The chapter begins with Uro attacking Yuta. After taking a few blows, Yuta’s arm is deformed. But the effects fade quickly and his arm returns to normal. Uro appears to be able to influence the sky to her advantage, yet it is unable to hurt the opponent in any manner.
- Yuta asks openly whether she is comfortable with being killed after being provoked by her. He’s perplexed as to why Uro, a master sorceress, would endanger her life when she could simply get points by killing the weaklings.
- She reveals the meaning of reincarnation to him, as well as her selfish wish to be free of the torment that has enslaved her for eons.
- Ichigori uses his cursed energy cannon to interrupt the heated discussion, wiping out the whole region in seconds. Yuta, however, manages to evade the granite blast and charges forward. Meanwhile, Ichigoori makes no attempt to explain his motives and continues to strike Yuta with his cannon.
- To his surprise, Yuta is able to evade all of the blasts and creeps up behind him for a surprise attack. Will Yuta have an upper hand now that he’s in close range? That will be revealed in the next chapter.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 177 Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 177 raw scans are still not unavailable at the moment of writing this article. The raw scans are usually released one to two days before the official release of the chapter. Meanwhile, let us discuss what to expect in the upcoming chapter:
- The upcoming chapter will continue with the fight between Yuta, Uro, and Ichigori. Both of them are aware of Yuta’s reverse cursed method, thanks to Kurourushi, and must have prepared to counter it.
- Yuta is also wounded which is compounded by the fact that he is tasked with keeping people safe from the warzone. As a result, he has no choice except to rely on his own strength.
- Ichigoori and Takako, unlike Kurourishi, don’t appear to be the kind to throw their lives away lightly. They’ll band together against Yuta if things go wrong.
- However, I doubt Yuta will be able to take on both of them without Rika’s assistance. Either he will abandon civilian protection and focus only on the conflict, or another sorcerer will appear to assist him.