Yuta finally defeated Kurourishi in the latest chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen. But the upcoming chapter revealed even more perils for Yuta in the Sendai Colony. Who will emerge as the King of Sendai Colony? Read on to find out more about the upcoming chapter, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 176.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 176 Spoilers
The raw scans for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 176 are finally available on the web! Here is what we learned about the upcoming chapter:
- The chapter begins with Uro attacking Yuta. Yuta is fazed by Uro’s flurry of attacks and his deformed arm which returns to normal. Unsure of Uro’s attacks, Yuta remains on the defensive.
- To his surprise, Uro reveals her technique to him. She demonstrates her ability to turn “Sky” into “Surface”.
- Yuta begins taunting her by asking why someone as strong as her was working for Kenjaku. This angers her and she tells him that someone from the Fujiwara clan wouldn’t understand.
- Yuta attempts to answer, but before he can even say anything, Ryu, his second opponent, attacks from nowhere! Yuta, not wanting to waste any more time, charges Ryu and begins attacking him.
- Ryu attempts to hit him with a few blasts as Yuta approaches him. Ryu relaxes and lets his guard down after allegedly hitting a shot on him, only for Yuta to emerge behind him and attack him.
- This assault knocks Ryue back, but he doesn’t look bothered as he falls on his feet. The chapter comes to a conclusion with both sorcerers staring each other down, suggesting a tense 1v1 battle in the following chapter.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 176 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 176 is set to release on 27th February 2022. Depending on the region of the reader, you can expect it to release according to the following timezones:
- Japan – 1:00 AM
- India – 9:30 PM
- USA/Canada – 10:00 AM
- UK – 4:00 PM
- CES (Europe) – 5:00 PM