Previously on Jujutsu Kaisen, we saw Higuruma representing a man named Keita Oe, who has been charged with murder. Those intense scenes left readers with many unanswered questions on their minds. No wonder, they have been anxiously waiting for the next release.
Created by Gege Akutami, the manga was serialised in Shueisha’s Weekly Shōnen Jump in March 2018. In 2021, it became one of the best selling manga series of all time. To devour everything about the upcoming chapter’s release date and what to expect, head down below.
Table of Contents
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 160 Release Date
Although the previous chapter was released on Friday, Chapter 160 will be available on Sunday, 26 September 2021. If there are any delays, then we’ll surely update it on our website.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159 Recap
We have listed down everything that unfolded in the latest chapter:
- Hiromi Higuruma was introduced to us as a lawyer who hates the system for unfailingly proving the defendant guilty.
- This time, he’s representing a man called Keita Oe, who was charged with the murder of a mother and a daughter. However, Oe says that he’s innocent.
- The police officers suspect Oe as he fled during questioning, and it only got worse after finding the murder weapon at his home. And upon further investigation, the blood on the knife matched the victim.
- Oe maintains that he picked the knife but wasn’t his. Higuruma believes his client but the problem is proving it in court.
- Although Oe was found not guilty, the other party appealed immediately. Hence, in the second trial, Oe was proven guilty of murdering the mother and daughter.
- This angered Higuruma and smashed a mallet on the desk and announced that they’ll go for a retrial.
- The chapter ended after a mysterious figure appeared behind Higuruma.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 160 Spoilers
No spoilers or leaks of chapter 160 are available now but expect it to come out very soon! In the upcoming chapter, we can look forward to an intense court trial as Higuruma has decided to apply for a final appeal.