The chapters leading up to Chapter 159 have all explored how Panda and Megumi try to find out more information to win the Culling Games. The Culling Games Arc has seen our protagonists engage in a lot of risky situations.
In the next chapter, there’s a high chance we’ll see Hakari and Yuuji fight each other. To find out more about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159, you can read further.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159 Release Date
The upcoming chapter will be getting released on September 17, 2021. The release timings differ for various locations depending on the time zone.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 158 Recap
Here’s a brief description of what has happened in the previous chapter:
- Hakari and Kirara are informed that Gojo has been sealed and that Principal Yaga has died.
- Hakari finally relents to their request to help them on the condition that jujutsu regulations are revisited and reformed.
- Just then, a Kogane announces that a new rule has been added. This new rule says that each player can easily get the info about the location, points, number of rules they added, and name.
- We find out that Hajime Kashimo, who’s the newest character, added the rule. Also, he’s searching for Sukuna.
- Megumi is left contemplating how Yuji has been mysteriously included in the Culling Game Players list.
- Megumi wants to add a new rule that states that no one should be killed with the help of the rest.
- Now, they have to find out the strongest players- Hiromi Higuruma and Hajime Kashimo.