The Culling Games are knocking on the door and Panda and Megumi are desperate to get more info. We got a detailed look into how the duo planned an infiltration to convince Kirara and Hikari to give them help.
But the two face massive resistance from Kirara’s unique cursed technique. The battle between Kirara and Megumi is epic and interesting. However, we’re still not sure if Hakari will help them out with their plan.
If you wish to know more about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 156, please read further!
Table of Contents
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 156 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 156 will be released on August 29, 2021 internationally. But the release timings differ for every region and time zone. Furthermore, translations often take around 5-6 days before the release. However, in Japan, the upcoming chapter will be released on August 30.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 155 Recap
Here’s what happened in the previous chapter:
- Hakari proclaimed his love for gambling and how important it is to his life. He talks about his plans for taking control over the whole country via the fight club to Itadori.
- Itadori is asked to join him in his venture but before he can answer, Hakari answers his ringing phone.
- Itadori gets a drink from Hakari but he politely accepts based on the condition that it’s non-alcoholic since he’s still below 18.
- After Itadori pretends he doesn’t know Gojo, Hakari becomes very suspicious.
- Suspecting him to be a spy from Jujutsu High, Hakari unleashes his cursed technique and attacks him. Itadori tries to convince him by headbutting him.
- At the same time, Megumi is having a tough time convincing Kirara that they’re not siding with Jujutsu High. We find out through Panda that the authorities adhere to strict norms and standards about cursed Techniques.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 156 Spoilers
The upcoming chapter will focus on the fight between Megumi, Panda, and Kirara. We’ll get to see more of the cursed techniques of these sorcerers, especially Kirara. Her cursed technique is based on Southern Cross and is quite complicated and yet amazing. However, Kirara will be defeated by the duo, bringing them closer to their plan.
Where To Read Jujutsu Kaisen