The previous chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen was a particularly exciting one as we saw Panda and Megumi plan an infiltration. We witness some pretty cool techniques and curses being used in Chapter 154, and we can’t help but keenly anticipate the arrival of the next chapter.
The epic battle between Kirara and Megumi & Panda was amazing and scary at the same time. If you wish to know more about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 155, read further!
Read this further: Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154: Release Date and Spoilers!
Table of Contents
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 155 Release Date
The release of this new chapter was delayed by a week as Weekly Shonen Jump was on a week-long hiatus. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 155 will be released on the 22nd of August.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154 Recap
Here’s what happened in the previous chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen. It’ll give you a good idea of what’ll happen next chapter.
- Megumi and Yuuji decide to take part in the underground matches. They have to try to know more information before the start of the Culling Games.
- Panda and Yuuji have an intense fight with the former suffering a humiliating defeat.
- Later, after the fight’s over, Panda teams up with Megumi to infiltrate the monitor room where Hakari is.
- Panda is quite successful at distracting the attention of all the lookouts by carrying out the antics of a cute circus panda. Meanwhile, Megumi successfully utilizes his cursed technique to sneak into someone else’s shadow.
- When they make it to the said room, they can’t enter no matter how hard they try.
- They find out that it’s the cursed technique of Kirara and that this has to do with magnetism or repulsion.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 155 Spoilers
The raw scans of the upcoming chapter will be released around four days before the official release. That’s why there are no spoilers right now. However, we’ll update it here as soon as possible.