The latest chapter of Eleceed revealed massive developments in the story as our protagonists now prepare themselves to head to Awakeners Academy. We will now get to witness Jiwoo as he navigates through his stay in the academy and all the hurdles that lie await. Read on to find out more details about the upcoming chapter, Eleceed Chapter 190.
Table of Contents
About the anime
Eleceed is a fantasy and action webtoon created by San Jae Ho and ZHENA. It can be found on Naver (in Korean) or WEBTOON (in Korean and English). It has a 9.9/10 rating on Webtoons, and a new episode is released every Tuesday.
The key characters in this fantasy action manhwa are Jiwoo and Kayden. Jiwoo, a high school student with the quick reflexes of a cat, sets out to make the world a better and safer place by saving children and pets one by one out of the generosity of his heart.
Eleceed Chapter 190 Release Date
Eleceed Chapter 190 is expected to release on 17th April 2022. The latest chapter of Eleceed is released every Tuesday according to the following timezones:
- Pacific Daylight Time: 9 AM
- Eastern Daylight Time: Noon
- Central Daylight Time: 11 AM
- British Summer Time: 5 PM
Eleceed Chapter 189 Recap
Here’s what happened in the previous chapter, Eleceed Chapter 189.
- The chapter opened with Kim Hyeyoung and Seongik Han having a conversation about Jiwoo. Kim expressed her concerns after visiting Jiwoo. She is surprised with Jiwoo’s exceptional close combat talents and animal control abilities at his age. She further raised her doubts about Jiwoo’s cats and the possibility that they are actually humans.
- Seongik revealed the Awakeners Academy’s invitation of Jiwoo and several other students to the academy. Kim expressed her concerns and exclaimed that it could be dangerous. But Seongik responded that it’s time to let them free and explore themselves.
- The scene then cuts to Jiwoo who is being informed of his invitation by Inhyuk Goo. He also explained the details of the invitation and the hidden purpose behind their invitation, which is to analyze their abilities completely by the Awakener’s Academy.
- Later after Inhyuk left, Kaydan is seen asking Jiwoo whether he is accepting the invitation. Jiwoo understands the danger involved but he wishes to fight against strong awakeners like Duke. Mr. Curtin calls Jiwoo and Kaydan out as being mentally sick for wanting to fight stronger opponents. In the end, Jiwoo is determined and decides to go.
- Meanwhile in Shinwa, the siblings Jisuk and Jiyoung are debating over Jisuk’s decision to go to the Awakener’s Academy. Jiyoung tries to explain the dangers involved and mentions that there is no reason for him to go.
- However, Jisuk has already made up his mind and mentions that it is his responsibility as a representative of Shinwa. They then receive a call that Jiwoo will be going as well.
- In the last scene, we see Jisuk in Jiwoo’s place. They discuss the danger involved in heading to the academy. Later on, Subin and Wooin also arrived at Jiwoo’s place.
Eleceed Chapter 190 Spoilers
Unfortunately, the raw scans for Eleceed chapter 190 are not available yet. We will have to wait for one to two days before the official release of the upcoming chapter to access them. Once the raw scans are uploaded on the web, we will be sure to update our readers with what to expect in the upcoming chapter.
Read also: Demon Slayer: Every Nichirin Sword Explained