Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about Dragon Ball Super Chapter 86.
Table of Contents
About Dragon Ball Super
The plot of Dragon Ball Super follows Goku and his comrades through a ten-year time jump following Majin Buu’s defeat. It is set after the events described in the main Dragon Ball Super manga.
Granolah the Survivor Saga is a Dragon Ball Super retribution story about Granolah, the only Cerealian survivor whose main goal is to kill Frieza and avenge his race’s extinction.
Recap of Dragon Ball Super Chapter 85
- Chapter 85 reveals a new look for Gas. A member of the Heeters, Gas used Planet Cereal’s Dragon Balls earlier in the “Granolah the Survivor Saga” arc to become the most powerful fighter in the universe.
- This led to the villain getting a new form that allows him to defeat Granolah, Goku and Vegeta easily. However, in the latest chapter 85, Goku introduces a twist on Ultra Instinct. This allows him to inflict some damage on the Heeter.
- The entire chapter mostly deals with the fight between Goku and Gas, with Goku overpowering Gas with his Ultra Instinct.
- Goku’s punch even damages Gas’ left horn. As Gas cries out in pain over his left horn, Goku charges at him again with an Instant Kamehameha. It directly hits Gas and he wonders what that powerful attack is.
- Goku and Gas keep exchanging blows with Goku still dominating. Goku then hits Gas with a mouth blast which again breaks his right horn. Gas is now frustrated that Goku is overpowering him.
- As they keep battling, Goku kicks Gas on the chest and sends him flying off to a far distance. Macki and Oil are worried that Gas is losing but then they notice that Elec is missing.
- Elec meanwhile appears next to Gas and goads him to fight harder, despite his team protesting that he’s pushing the fighter too far.
- After Elec implies this will be his goon’s final battle, Gas begins to transform. This new form looks older than the version of him that has been fighting against Goku and Granolah.
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 86 Release Date
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 86 is set to be released on Wednesday, July 20th, 2022. Every new chapter of Dragon Ball Super gets released on a monthly basis. The release timings can differ widely based on whatever region and/or time zone you belong to.
According to trustworthy speculations, Gas might become stronger since Elec is literally forcing him to do so. Elec’s constant nudging and “encouragement” might lead to Gas’ own destruction however, as many of his own team members have pointed out.
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 86 Spoilers
The official raw scans for Dragon Ball Super Chapter 86 have not been released. The raw scans usually arrive one week before the official release date. You can check back in here to see any updates on this!
Where to Read Dragon Ball Super Online?
You can read the manga on sites such as Viz Media or Mangaplus. However, only the latest three chapters are available for free viewing while the rest can be unlocked only after paying a monthly subscription.