The creators of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba launched a second season of the anime in October 2021. It is a readaptation of the “Mugen Train” arc from the movie and also covers the “Entertainment District” arc from the manga. So far, two episodes have been released.
The anime has received high praises time and again for its perfect storytelling and impressive visuals. The second season of the series has lived up to these expectations. If you are one of those who have fallen in love with the characters and are anxiously waiting for the episodes’ releases, then do read further!
We have gathered here everything you need to know about the upcoming episode’s release date and what to expect from it.
Table of Contents
Demon Slayer Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date
Episode 3 of the series is scheduled to premiere on October 24, 2021. This is the confirmed release date and there is no update regarding its delay. So as of now, we may consider that to be good news. Let the countdown begin!
The episode is titled “If it’s True” or “Hantonara”. From the title itself, we can see the reference to Tanjiro’s wish for his dream to be real.
Demon Slayer Season 2 Episode 2 Recap
Here’s what unfolded in the previous episode:
- Tanjiro and his friends meet Kyojuro Rengoku on the Mugen train and Tanjirou indulges in a conversation with the flame Hashira about Hinokami Kagura, the Dance of the Fire God.
- Sadly, Rengoku has no idea about the mysterious breathing technique but is willing to train him seeing how passionate he is.
- When the ticket collector comes to check their tickets, Rengoku feels a strong demonic presence and as suspected the monster attacks them. However, the skilled hashira manages to kill the beast with just one full swing easily.
- This was just the beginning of the attack. Emmu has some kids under his control to infiltrate the protagonist and his friends’ dreams, including the flame Hasira’s dream.
- He plans to kill them by destroying their spiritual core using the Blood Demon Art.
Demon Slayer Season 2 Episode 3 Spoilers
In the upcoming episode 3, we will witness more about Tanjirou and others living inside their dreams. They will have a hard time waking up from their dreams as all their wishes and desires are inside the dream.
While the kids search for their spiritual cores to annihilate them, the Demon Slayers might spoil the antagonist’s plan and manage to escape from the deep sleep.
Where to watch the anime?