Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about Classroom of the Elite Season 2 Episode 3.
Table of Contents
About Classroom of the Elite
Classroom of the Elite is an anime adaptation based on the light novel of the same name written by Shogo Kinugasa and illustrated by Shunsaku Tomose.
Koudo Ikusei Senior High School is highly ranked in Japan and seems grand but the reality is less than ideal. There are four classes, A to D where only the top classes receive favorable treatment. In class D, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji meets the unsociable Suzune Horikita, who wishes to climb her way up to Class A, and the friendly Kikyou Kushida, who aims to make as many friends as possible. After meeting them, Ayanokoji gets involved in many affairs and his thoughts of an ideal normal school life is broken down in the face of this cutthroat atmosphere.
Recap of Classroom of the Elite Season 2 Episode 2
- The game still continues to be indecipherable as earlier. During a conversation between Ayanokoji and Suzune about the special exam, he asks her for information on Karuizawa as he wants to work together with her. He says that he’s familiar with his other teammates but is clueless about her.
- But their conversation is interrupted by Ryuen, who says he finally understands the core of the exam. He reveals that class C will win the special exam but he also adds that he has used some means to learn the true identities of their VIPs.
- His offer is to team up together so that class B, C, and D can share information and defeat class A. But Suzune turns down the offer as she doesn’t trust him.
- Later, Ayanokoji overhears a conversation between Hirata and Karuizawa. She wants Hirata to protect her even by resorting to violence but Hirata doesn’t share this sentiment.
- He admits that he doesn’t mind pretending to date her but can’t be occupied with her alone. Their fight excalates and Karuizawa returns to her room, angry at Hirata’s reluctance to protect her.
- Ayanokouji approaches Hirata with questions regarding what he witnessed and Hirata reveals that he only started dating Karuizawa to protect her. Though she tries to act tough, she’s been deeply traumatized by her bullying experience in junior high and elementary school. So, they’re pretending to date just to ensure that she doesn’t get bullied again.
After he learns the truth, Ayanokoji encounters Karuizawa as she arrives for the team Mars group discussion. But before they can properly talk, other team members quickly fill up the conference room. Ichinose continues to try to bring the students on the same page but hardly makes progress.
Students from other classes are open to sharing information so they all end up in a win-win situation, but class A is still reluctant. So, team Mars doesn’t make progress on day two of the exam as well and the situation remains a stalemate.
- After the meeting, Ayanokoji witnesses Shiho and the other girls confronting Karuizawa. They claim that she had pushed Rika, and when Karuizawa replies implying the same, they start bullying her.
Classroom of the Elite Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date
Classroom of the Elite Season 2 Episode 3 is set to be released on Monday, July 18, 2022.
Classroom of the Elite Season 2 Episode 3 Spoilers
We speculate that the upcoming episode will feature more interaction between Ayanokoji and Karuizawa. anime watchers of the series may not see this coming but in Volume 4 of the light novel, which Season 2 is based on, the duo get much closer as Ayanokoji vows to protect her from being bullied by fake dating each other. So, Episode 3 will likely feature an important conversation between them.