If you want to know what’s to come in Classroom of the Elite Season 2 Episode 2, head down below.
Table of Contents
About Classroom of the Elite Season 2
Classroom of the Elite is an anime adaptation based on the light novel of the same name written by Shogo Kinugasa and illustrated by Shunsaku Tomose.
Koudo Ikusei Senior High School is highly ranked in Japan and seems grand but the reality is less than ideal. There are four classes, A to D where only the top classes receive favorable treatment. In class D, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji meets the unsociable Suzune Horikita, who wishes to climb her way up to Class A, and the friendly Kikyou Kushida, who aims to make as many friends as possible. After meeting them, Ayanokoji gets involved in many affairs and his thoughts of an ideal normal school life is broken down in the face of this cutthroat atmosphere.
Recap of Classroom of the Elite Season 2 Episode 1
- In this episode, we see Akane Tachibana reporting the first years’ first Special Test results to Manabu. Back on the cruise, Hirata asks Ayanokoji to accompany him to lunch, but the latter refuses after the mention of Karuizawa.
- There’s also a second Special Test and the first years are informed so. Students are to meet at a rendezvous point at a certain time.
- Including himself, Ayanokoji’s rendezvous consists of Karuizawa, and classmates Hideo Sotomura and Teruhiko Yukimura. There, an instructor explains the Special Test.
- The students are then divided into eight groups of 14, with three students from Classes A and B and four from Classes C and D, and each group under the name of a planet. The test is three days long, and at 8:00 am on the first day, the school declares a member of the group a VIP, and the group has to discuss who the VIP is twice a day.
- Then, at the end of the day, everyone but the VIP has to send their guess to the school. There are four possible cases of the test.
- On the day of the test, neither Ayanokoji nor Suzune are VIPs. The situation gets chaotic as all the teams try to figure out how to identify the VIPs. There’s even an instance when Class-C’s Kakeru Ryuen inquires Suzune if she is a VIP and when Suzune denies it, Ryuen threatens both her and Class-D.
- Manabe and the Class-C girls from the Mars group also approach Karuizawa, claiming that she bullied one of their classmates, but Machida comes to her aid.
- At the end of the first day, Karuizawa cries alone for an unknown reason.
Classroom of the Elite Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date
Classroom of the Elite Season 2 Episode 2 is set to be released on Monday, July 11, 2022.
Classroom of the Elite Season 2 Episode 2 Spoilers
This Season 2 is based on Volume 4 of the light novel. There will be very minor changes made and overall, it will stay true to the original source material. It’s hard to say what exactly will happen in Episode 2 but we may find out what made Karuizawa so upset.
Also, for this season, fans are mostly looking forward to the character development of both Ayanokoji and Karuizawa. We’re hoping these two characters get plenty of screen time this season.
Where to Watch A Couple of Cuckoos Online?
You can watch the series on Crunchyroll.