Fukuchi joins the search party for Bram, taking down his targets one by one. Is this the end of the line for the agency? Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 103.
Table of Contents
About Bungou Stray Dogs
Bungou Stray Dogs is the brainchild of Kafka Asagiri and Sango Harukawa. It was first published in Kadokawa Shoten’s seinen magazine Young Ace in 2012. Since then, till August 2021, the series has been compiled series into twenty-one tankōbon volumes.
The story is about Atsushi who is a weretiger and later joins the Armed Detective Agency where people with special abilities help keep peace in the area. The agency faces peril from time to time and must prevail over all difficulties.
Recap of Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 102.5
- Akutagawa locates Aya and Bram. He restrains Bram and Aya seeks help from the vampire looming behind her, who then launches his attack.
- Some minutes prior, Teruko tells Fukuchi that Tetcho had been defeated in his fight against the Agency.
- Fukuchi decides to join in the search for the missing Bram. They have a large portion of the airport to cover in their search.
- Fukuchi uses a personalized paper map filled with 256 boxes, in conjunction with Shinto Amenogozen to search for Bram. He uses Amenogozen in the future to send signals to his past self—the current Fukuchi—to get information on which blocks in the airport Bram is not present in, with each block associated with one block on his map.
- But the signals fail to find the vampire. It is only when he uses the search method that he finally figures out where exactly his target is within the airport.
- Meanwhile, Kunikida and Tanizaki deal with vampire airport officials while scouring the airport for Aya. Kunikida wonders why Aya is even in the airport in the first place and is frustrated that she is literally carrying the source of the vampire outbreak. He intends to give her a long lecture later on.
- Just then, he finds Tanizaki gone and only his sneakers left behind. As Kunikida worriedly calls out to his fellow detective, Fukuchi pops up behind him, about to strike with his katana.
- Atsushi tries to escape his restraints, but Teruko, brandishing her blade before his face, asks if his nose itches and if he wishes her to scratch it for him with her sword.
Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 103 Release Date
Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 103 will be released on Thursday, August 4, 2022. It might take a few days or a week for an English translation to appear on the internet.
Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 103 Spoilers
The official spoilers for Bungou stray Dogs Chapter 103 are not out yet. Meanwhile, we can discuss the speculations on what could happen in the next chapter. Fans are hoping that Tanizaki is not really hurt. Same with Kunikida who we see is about to be almost attacked by Fukuchi in the ending panel of the previous chapter. It is quite possible that Kunikida isn’t hurt and that he fights with Fukuchi to protect Aya.
Where to Read Bungou Stray Dogs Online?
Although Bungou Stray Dogs has a paperback release, there’s no digital release for every new chapter. Still, fans can read the manga on the unofficial Bungo Stray Dogs website.