Finally, the wait is over. The most anticipated movie of the year released. The ultimate end to Infinity Saga, Avengers: Endgame has hit the screens and a whale of fans are rushing to the theatres to watch it.
Fans have been keen to make sure their experience is perfect.
The advance bookings for the film has already shattered several records worldwide. With this film, people will witness the aftermath of Thanos’ snap and how the Avengers avenge the fallen.
Social media has filled with excitement and thrill of fans waiting to watch of the movie. Since the movie is a tie-up of all Marvel movie character till now, it will be a great and full of secrets.
The Twitter Story
Fans are preparing themselves for the movie so that they shouldn’t face any problems while watching. Recently, a woman took to her Twitter page to share a moment related to the movie.
She was asked to go for the upcoming Avenger movie by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is an Avengers Fan who’s waiting for Endgame’s release. She posted a note shared by her boyfriend where he set some ground rules ahead of watching the movie.
The woman named Kamilla Rose took to her Twitter page and shared a note given to her by her beau Cyrille Sokpor before heading for the film. The start of the note read as “Regarding your attendance at the Avengers End Game tomorrow with myself, please see below confirmation of the following:”
Below are the rules set by the boyfriend:
— Kamilla Rose (@KamillahRose) April 24, 2019
Regarding your attendance at the Avengers End Game tomorrow with myself, please see below confirmation of the following:
- We will not be queuing to buy popcorn, please make prior arrangements.
- You are not permitted to consume any food during the film (inc end credits) – you may quietly drink water.
- I will not be moving to allow you to pass for a toilet break – find an alternative route.
- You will not communicate with me during the trailers or the duration of the film (inc end credits)
- In case of an emergency relating to our son, I give you full authority to leave and take control – I’ll join you after the film (inc end credits)
- After the film (inc end credits) we will have a 30min debrief session to discuss the events, followed by a period of quiet personal reflection.
- It is acknowledged that I may not be my usual self-post this film. Please do not be alarmed.
Thank you for your cooperation, I look forward to a pleasurable viewing experience.
Kamilla tweeted, “My boyfriend sent me a very sternly worded note about our cinema trip to see #AvangersEndgame tomorrow. Mad because I thought it was just date night.”
Her tweet showed that she is not Avengers Fan as she spelled it as “Avangers”!
They may or may not be real rules, perhaps they were written half-jokingly, half-seriously. Still, it will be an intense experience to watch it.