Episode 256 did a good job as the final episode of the Funato Clan arc, tying up all the loose ends. We also have a Boruto vs Kawaki fight at the end of the episode. Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about Boruto Episode 256.
Table of Contents
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is the anime sequel to Naruto and the narrative centers on the titular character Boruto Uzumaki who is Naruto’s son. The anime depicts the life and adventures of Boruto as he joins a ninja team.
While he follows his father’s footsteps to become a great ninja, Boruto is also tremendously determined to leave his own mark in the ninja world and affirm his own greatness outside of his father’s shadow.
Recap of Boruto Episode 255
- Episode 255 decently wraps up the storylines of the two characters, Buntan and Kyohou. Earlier in the arc, there was some foreshadowing of their futures.
- But, while Kyohou’s foreshadowed future turns out to be correct, Buntan’s doesn’t. And Buntan seems like a character that will pop up again later on in the story.
- Kyohou remains in the village where Kagura grew up. The villagers invited him to stay before the Funato attacked. And because Kyohou didn’t have anywhere else to go, this seemed like a good choice. He prefers fighting to protect than to kill.
- Before Hebiichigo died, Buntan had told Hebiichigo of her plan to kill Shizuma. Kyohou also knew of Buntan’s plan. But, with the war over now, Buntan decides to return to the Hidden Mist.
- She still wants some kind of revenge on Shizuma for what he did to her. But now, rather than killing him, her plan is to capture him and bring him back to the village.
- About Ikada Funato’s case, Chojuro decides to show leniency despite what the Feudal Lord wanted. Instead of imprisoning Ikada, Chojuro releases him to Boss Kajiki. This is Chojuro’s way of breaking the cycle of revenge.
- In Araumi’s case, we find out that though it looked like Kawaki slashes Araumi’s throat and kills him, Kawaki doesn’t actually kill him. Araumi survives and is then recaptured by the Hidden Mist Village. He’s back in his old prison cell now.
- Besides Ikada and Araumi, the Hidden Mist also captures Isari’s assistant.
- At the end of Episode 255, we also see Boruto vs Kawaki as they talk about their differences with their fists. What we see here is a fight over ideological differences.
- Boruto has taken on his father’s view on life and while Kawaki also shares similar values, he wants to do things his own way. We know that their relationship turns sour at some point, so it seems like the series has started to build up the ideological differences between the pair.
Boruto Episode 256 Release Date
Boruto Episode 256 is scheduled to be released on Sunday, July 3, 2022.
Boruto Episode 256 Preview and Spoilers
- The title of Boruto Episode 256 is The Ultimate Recipe”.
- In Episode 256, Chou-Chou and Inojin, while on a mission, will befriend the owner of a ramen restaurant.
- The preview shows Chou-Chou and Inojin’s encounter with the owner in the back alley near his ramen restaurant.
- Later, the owner looks tense and the duo decides to help him. Inojin and Chou-Chou will help the owner come up with the finest ramen recipe so he can use it for his restaurant.
Where to Watch Boruto Online?