The latest release was a Tsubaki focused episode where she meets a samurai colleague from her past. Although the fight scenes in this episode could have been longer, the episode was overall enjoyable and did a good job with exploring Tsubaki’s character more in depth. If you’re curious about Boruto Episode 232, read on to find out everything we know about the upcoming episode.
Table of Contents
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is the anime sequel to Naruto and the narrative centers on the titular character Boruto Uzumaki who is Naruto’s son. The anime depicts the life and adventures of Boruto as he joins a ninja team.
While he follows his father’s footsteps to become a great ninja, Boruto is also tremendously determined to leave his own mark in the ninja world and affirm his own greatness outside of his father’s shadow.
Recap of Boruto Episode 231
- This episode begins with a flashback where we can see Tsubaki training with a very skilled samurai called Sazanka.
- Sazanka’s goal is to one day wield Lord Mifune‘s legendary sword Kurosawa. But things drastically change for Sazanka when he faces Tsubaki during the Swordsmanship Tournament.
- In the present time, Tsubaki and her team are given the mission to track down a group of bandits targeting merchants. The team quickly figures out that they may be dealing with a samurai because one injured merchant starts acting up when he spots Tsubaki in the hospital room.
- We also get to witness Tsubaki’s conflicted emotions when it’s revealed that the samurai they’re dealing with is Sazanka.
- In the past, because she won the battle by chance and also because of her competitive nature, Tsubaki blamed herself for the fact that Sazanka went on to stray from the path of samurai and focused only on gaining power, even if it involved killing many people along the way.
- This guilt leads to Tsubaki not even being able to draw her sword against him.
- She also knows that he’s stronger than her so her resolve is not firm and her movements are very inhibited .
- Tsubaki has undergone much character growth ever since she arrived in the Hidden Leaf Village. By becoming a teammate of Wasabi and Namida, she gradually started seeing the importance of trust and friendship. This makes her realize that she doesn’t have to bear her pain alone. She now has her friends by her side.
- Wasabi also gives Tsubaki a much-needed pep talk to help her realize she can’t blame herself for Sazanka’s terrible actions.
- His emotional issues and his decision to become power-hungry because he couldn’t keep his ego in check has nothing to do with Tsubaki.
- Tsubaki then ends up cutting Sazanka down despite the visible power gap between the two.
Preview and Expectations of Boruto Episode 232
- The title of the upcoming episode is “Captain Denki’s First Mission”.
- The preview shows that in Episode 232, Team 5 gets some exciting news.
- Denki is elated as he informs Iwabee and Metal that they are finally tasked with an insane B-rank mission!
Leaks and Spoilers of Boruto Episode 232
- More major spoilers are available regarding Boruto Episode 232 summary from a source on Reddit. The original source comes from a synopsis that was first published in Animedia Magazine.
- Team 5’s mission in this episode involves delivering some ‘Autonomous Puppets’ to an ore mining island in the Water Country.
- Furthermore, when the team arrives at the destination, they will have to execute test runs and analyze operations data from the ore mining ‘Autonomous Puppets’.
- Although Denki is nervous as he also has extra responsibility as the captain, he is determined. But the problem is that he has less stamina and he’s not the best at physical work.
- The ore mining staff also give a surprised reaction that Denki is involved in the mission and even questions if he’s really a ninja.
- Now the important question remains. Will Denki be able to carry out this mission successfully as Team 5’s captain and recover his honour as a ninja?
Release Date of Boruto Episode 232
Boruto Episode 232 is scheduled to release on Sunday, January 16, 2022.