Episode 12 ended on a happy, inspiring note as Team B took home the win. We got to see Aoi fiercely overcoming his basic missing skill. In this episode, not only do we see him showing incredible teamwork but also he’s insanely gifted in his eagle eye ability.
However, though some have realized his rare skill, he doesn’t seem much aware of it yet. We can’t wait to see what the next episode brings. Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about Aoashi Episode 13.
Table of Contents
About Ao Ashi
Ao Ashi is the anime adaptation of Yugo Kobayashi’s sports manga by the same name. The story revolves around a young football player Ashito Aoi and his journey and experiences in the Tokyo Esperion youth academy. In an unfamiliar new setting, going from a small rural town to Tokyo, Ashito must give it his best and prove himself to kickstart this life changing path.
Recap of Ao Ashi Episode 12
- The episode begins by pointing out Aoi’s achilles heel- which is that he can’t see beyond his own game. His moves are self centered but the important thing about soccer is good teamwork. And it takes at least three players to achieve this.
- This is what Aoi learns in this episode. Kuroda and Asari approach Aoi and remind him about the importance of sticking to the basics, especially the one rule that the fundamental shape of soccer is a triangle.
- Aoi learns his mistake in his previous games and he realizes what he has been doing wrong. He’s upset that it didn’t even occur to him to learn from his teammates and then, he thanks Asari and Kuroda for teaching him soccer.
- Aoi had always been thinking about soccer as him moving the goal to the opposite net. But now, he starts thinking as part of a team and his focus is on how to move the triangle past their opponents’ defense.
- Aoi makes up for the rough start in the first half of the game and begins actively communicating with the other players. His teamwork with Kuroda and Asari is especially incredible and his game improves so much that it shocks everyone, including the Seikyo High team.
- Not only did Aoi realize the importance of the triangle in this one game itself, but he even managed to build on it. His instinctual ability to predict the moves of the players, both his opponents as well as his teammates, is beyond impressive.
- After Team B wins the game, they have a celebratory dinner. Here, Aoi invites Hana to more of their future games and promises to keep winning. There’s definitely something developing between these two!
- Kuroda also encourages Asari to apologize for what he said on the day of the opening ceremony. Everyone takes his apology in good stride and the merry banter continues.
- Kuroda also says something noteworthy to Aoi. He tells Aoi that he admires that Aoi is not bound by theories and says that there’s so much to learn from him. It seems like the bond of Team B is finally leveling up.
Ao Ashi Episode 13 Release Date
Ao Ashi Episode 13 is set to be released on Saturday, July 2, 2022.
Ao Ashi Episode 13 Spoilers
The title of the upcoming episode is “Turn”. In Episode 13, we will probably see Aoi watching Kuribayashi’s game play out on TV. With the way the previous episode ended with Kaido Anri suggesting Aoi to try image training and follow Kuribayashi’s movement in the game, Aoi has much to observe and learn from it.
Where to watch Aoashi Online?
You can watch the series on Crunchyroll.