If you want to know what’s to come in A Couple of Cuckoos Episode 12, head down below.
Table of Contents
About A Couple of Cuckoos
A Couple of Cuckoos is an anime adaptation of Miki Yoshikawa’s manga series of the same name. The story has a hilarious premise with the two main leads, Nagi Umino and Erika Amano, having to deal with the revelation that the two of them were swapped at birth. When both their families find out this shocking news, they suggest that the two of them should get engaged so that they can all be reunited with their original families.
Recap of A Couple of Cuckoos Episode 11
- In Episode 11, Sachi starts working at their parents’ diner again but still refuses to move back home.
- And then we also have Nagi and Erika alone in the dark together after lightning knocks out the city’s power. Erika asks if Nagi enjoys living with her since she has enjoyed every day since meeting Nagi and Sachi.
- Nagi replies that he has enjoyed himself too. In the dark, Nagi trips and kisses Erika, only for the lights to come back on and reveal he actually kissed Sachi who had just gotten home.
- Sachi is embarrassed but gets mad when Nagi points out he thought she was Erika and should just forget the kiss.
- The next day, Sachi is still angry and treats Nagi coldly but when her friends at school discuss a TV show that shows siblings falling in love, she wonders if she loves Nagi.
- Erika also notices the tense atmosphere. When Nagi tells her about the accidental kiss, she tells him just how much he screwed up.
- Though he considers Sachi as his little sister, Sachi is growing into a woman and is not even his blood relative.
- Nagi is not sure how to apologise, but encouraged by Hiro, he manages to apologise to Sachi and vows to start thinking of her as a woman. Sachi then forgives him and begins acting much happier.
A Couple of Cuckoos Episode 12 Release Date
A Couple of Cuckoos Episode 12 is set to be released on Sunday, July 10, 2022.
A Couple of Cuckoos Episode 12 Spoilers
There is no information available at the time of writing regarding what might happen in the next episode. But fans are hoping that Episode 12 will pace up things and take the story forward as nothing much happened in Episode 11.
Where to Watch A Couple of Cuckoos Online?
You can watch the series on Crunchyroll.